I should be so lucky:
Not even combing???
By Matt Bunner
In order that the Hornets get three points, I, on the day of the
- Must NEVER wear my Watford baseball cap on the day of the game.
Twice I have and twice we lost in the league!
- Must NEVER alter my hair. The day I got my haircut, we lost at
home to Millwall!
- Must say, "Long may it continue" - our stay at the top
- Must have one side of the scarf lower than the other side,
dependent on the direction we are kicking. If it's level, it's a draw!
- Must have comfortable fitting clothes: Millwall - I bet people
thought I had a skin complaint that day!
- Must have the scarf over the back of the shirt collar and not
touching the neck directly. Case: Millwall. Near miss: York.
- Must NEVER reveal my superstitions... OOPS! Has that stuffed it
up? No, because the game's tomorrow!
Previous efforts and others:
- Same parking space
- Same route to the ground
- Hope we kick the right way
- Watford bag is under correct seat at the game
- Hope the other side can't raise a side
- Enter via favourite turnstyle
- No-one takes the scoreboard down
- Reappearance of the bookies
- Reappearance of Elton and GT
Long may it continue, fingers crossed, touch wood...